RESMAN supports the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) a universal call to action to end poverty, protect the planet, and ensure that all people enjoy peace and prosperity. RESMAN has performed a materiality assessment including stakeholder involvement to identify the key SDG goals that RESMAN can have an impact on. This is more detailed in the relevant sections. Our Code of conduct is central to how we work with this and all key stakeholders needs to sign off on this.
RESMAN has a strong commitment to the protection of the environment and we continually strive to improve the potential impact we might have. Our tracer products are present in the produced water in extremely low concentrations, comparable to a few grains of sugar in a million litres of water. RESMAN continually works to develop even more environmentally friendly tracers. The company has a policy of NOT deploying radioactive tracers.
RESMAN’s global operation produce a minimum amount of waste. Surplus material is either returned or re-injected when possible. All hazardous waste is handled according to local waste management rules and regulations. All generic waste is managed either by service company or oil company where operation takes place. We are constantly reviewing our processes to see how we can reduce this – to use more recycled material and minimize amount of waste generated.
Health, safety and Security
RESMAN has a strong commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and contractors. The company recognizes that HSE best practice is also a business best practice and we are working hard towards a goal of zero harm to people. RESMAN takes a proactive approach to this and have a high focus on managing risks in all our activities to avoid potential incidents and work to promote a healthy lifestyle.
RESMAN is certified to ISO 45001:2018. – DONWLOAD Download RESMAN’s ISO certificate (PDF)
Equal opportunity/Diversity and inclusion
RESMAN has high standards when it comes to equal treatment and opportunity. We are committed to provide fair, unbiased treatment in the workplace. We do not tolerate any discrimination based on protected characteristics, including race/color, national origin/ethnicity, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation or medical history. This is more detailed in our Code of Conduct. Download
- Treat our workers and those impacted by our operations fairly and without discrimination
- Ensuring that we provide safe, healthy and secure working conditions
- Following up and taking a stand against all forms of human trafficking, forced labour and illicit form
- of child labour in our value chain
- Working systematically to minimize any negative impact from our operations
- We expects all our employees, consultants and business partners to adhere to this commitment and share our commitment to respect all internationally recognized human rights.
- We will evaluate potential human rights impact from our operations by performing due diligence and mitigating potential findings where necessary.
- We perform risk assessments/audits of suppliers and business partners in cases where there is a high risk of human rights infringement.
- We will continuously improve our human rights efforts and avoid any negative impact